CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

02 February 2008

See Ya!

Well... we're off!

Not -quite-, since I have to stop at Jimmy's for a special camera lens and then at WalMart because I forgot to buy something yesterday... :P but still. The car is all packed up. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep. I have a pillow and some blankets in the car, for when I get tired and need to pull over. Which will probably happen.

I've got a 12 pack of Red Bull, an Amp, and a Rockstar. I'm only half jokingly considering picking up a pack of cigarettes... they are good for helping you stay awake on road trips...

But I'm wasting time. Gotta run! Wish Athena luck! (And me--I don't want to crash and die or anything on this 8 hour road trip, alone.)

1 comments:

Patience-please said...

We have given you a award! It's on my blog. Laurie so enjoyed meeting you and said you did a GREAT job with Athena!

all the best-
Patience