CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 March 2007

A Whole Boatload of Crap

I suppose I ought to hop on here and do some posting. Shame on me, we've been home since Thursday and I haven't even posted yet. What can I say, I'm tired!

To start: Caayn's tattoo is awesome. It took a total of 9 hours to complete, which sucked major nuts since Sully ended up staying awake until 10:30 almost 11pm that night WITH NO NAP. Omg. As soon as we get a camera, I'll post a picture of it.

Also, I love my in-laws. I can't wait until we move out there and I can see them all the darn time. My mother-in-law (henceforth known as MIL) got engaged, and so did one of Caayn's cousins. He's going to be the best man at his wedding in the summer of '08. Sully officially was a monster compared to the other kids... When we had him, we kicked off a tiny burst of babies in the family. His cousin had a baby two months after us (then got pregnant like 2 months later and had another), then one of my cousin's back home had a baby the June after Sully was born (also getting pregnant right away again after), and then his younger cousin just had a baby 6 months ago... So yeah, it's been crazy. But Sully was probably close on 6 or 7 inches taller than Riley (2 months younger) and apparently has a lot larger of a vocabulary... Riley slept for Sully's whole birthday party, lol, so we didn't get much action.

I must say, it was really nice to have people say how smart Sully is and to actually be able to compare him to other kids. I know, I know, you aren't supposed to do that. But hey, I NEVER see kids Sully's age, and for all I know I'm a rotten mother who doesn't socialize her child enough.

We also checked out all the houses for sale on the street where Caayn's dad lives. It's way out on a hill, pretty far from the actual town (okay, Pennsylvania is all weird with the whole township, borough thingy, so when I say town, I'm not sure what I mean. Well, I guess I mean the area where Caayn's mom lives, since as I understand it, thats still pretty far from York. But whatever.) They have an awesome view though. I saw about a trillion squirrels and quite a few deer. Caayn's dad leaves corn out at the edge of the woods in the backyard for the deer, and he has several different little herds that come to feed.

Oh, and there was this psycho crazy male cardinal that would attack the windows, over and over. It would hang on the screen for like 10 seconds, flap away and then do it again. Well, we started parking the car kind of by that window. The cardinal would fly all over the car, run up the windshield, look in the mirrors and then do the window thing. For hours. The first time Sully saw it, it scared the living shit out of him. As in, he had a total Birds moment. The cowering, the shrieking. I don't think I've ever heard him yell, "DADDY!" quite like that before.

Caayn's niece Hannah (I say that rather than my niece, since I consider her my niece too, because my brother's daughter is ALSO a Hannah. Yes, I have two nieces named Hannah. They're almost the same age too) is so giant. I remember when she was like a year or two bigger than Sully, and she was all shy and stuff. It was nice marrying him when she was that age, because she doesn't remember meeting me. Now I'm just her aunt and thats what she remembers. Same with Brian, his nephew.

I totally love my sister-in-law. She's really awesome. When my brother got married (to a girl named Kara), I was SO happy. Kara was like the sister I never had. I would stay at their house and we would stay up all night playing board games and talking. Or drinking. We did all kinds of fun things. But something went weird in their marriage (details not necessary) and even then, I tried to stay friends with her. After awhile though, she started getting crazy. In the bad way. I miss her sometimes. But Kandy (Caayn's sister) feels the same way to me. I enjoy talking with her, and I know if we lived in the same town, we'd probably be really close.

Oh! Sully met Kevin for the first time. Kevin is Caayn's brother. He's a country music singer living in Nashville. Sully LOVES listening to his cd, as in if he is throwing the biggest tantrum, that cd will make him stop instantly. It was pretty cool. However, I think Sully liked Kevin's girlfriend better, lol.

OMG, if anyone is still reading, kudos to you. Last little bits, I swear!

Caayn is in surgery right now. Well, maybe not right this second, but very soon now. Makes me nervous just thinking about it. (I hate surgery. Wait, who am I kidding? I hate medicine and most things related to doctors.) I'll be sure to post tomorrow with the update on that.

And last bit of news. I'm pregnant! We found out in Pennsylvania (hmm... thats where we found out with Sully too... hmm..) and told most of his family. I called my mom. I think thats probably the extent of the telling of people. Due sometime around mid-November. Which totally sucks, let me tell you. I really didn't want to be pregnant with a due date in November. My birthday is the 2nd. I've got birthdays on the 9th, 10th, 14th and 23rd. I *think* there is another, but I can't remember. This baby is seriously going to be born on someone's birthday.

Whatever. I'm going to get ready to go hang out at the hospital. In my pajama pants. Seriously, I bought maternity clothes out there, since last time I drove Caayn up the walls with: "None of my clothes fit!" "I look fat!" "God, I need maternity clothes!"... And I think I might have gotten them too small. They make my stomach hurt. I'm also refusing to wear my jeans. Last time I literally split my pants around the pockets trying to get into them, because they were low cut enough that they still fit... until my ass was all huge... so yeah. Pajama pants until I figure out what the hell is going on.

0 comments: