CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 January 2008

Nike+iPod

Ooh! On a totally un-dog related note... Nike+iPod made a little widgety sort of thingy for blogs and such. I stuck mine on the blog... Don't laugh, I've only just figured out how to work the thing so it only has two walks recorded. Yes, I said walks. I'm so out of shape for running! A couple of "runs" back, I thought I had hooked it up right and did a lot of walking and actual running... but it turns out I didn't have it right and the whole block of exercise was not recorded. Boo.

I have small goals right now: 12 miles in 4 weeks and to work out 12 times in 4 weeks. They are small enough that I will hopefully surpass them. The goal weight I'm aiming for is 115. Whenever I get to the gym next, I'm going to try and remember to use the scale there. We had one but it got lost in the last move... and it sucked anyway, it was never accurate.


Hopefully my info will just go up and up! If anyone else has a nike+iPod thingy, I'd love to hear about it!

0 comments: