CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 January 2007

Junk And Stuff

Caayn has taught Sully a new phrase. "Oh drat!" Which comes out sort of like "Oh dwat!" It's highly amusing. There's a dragon on a kid show called Oswald (I want to say his name is Leo, but I forget for certain) and he is definitely gay. He's a very effeminate flouncy type of Chinese dragon, who goes around saying "Oh drat" and "Woe is me"... its very funny! (Official statement: nothing against being gay.)

And that makes me think of that comedian guy that was just on Comedy Central the other night. Demetrie or something like that... The guy with the Large Pad. Whatever, I can't repeat the joke because my memory is too bad. I just spent like 5 minutes writing out the joke, only to sit and look at it and realize that I'm probably missing a chunk of it... Anyway. He was hysterical. I could never go see a comedian. I find just about everything funny, so I would just sit in the audience laughing so hard that I'd start crying. It'd be funny, until I DIED!

Anyway, enough nonsense. One of these days I am going to make a second little link box thingy and I'll put all the blogs I read on there. It'd be a hell of a lot easier for me to check them, rather than dealing with clicky menus and arrows and junk. Plus, then everyone could experience the hilarity of Rude Cactus.

Is American Idol over yet? I hate that show. All I want is some ice cream and to read my damn book. I bought A Feast for Crows the other day, only to realize that it had been SO long since I read the first few books that I had no clue what was going on... so now I have to read the first ones again. And they are so so long... Good, but long. Ugh. Anyway, if I go read and eat ice cream in a room where people are singing, I'll probably get drawn in. There is nothing worse than getting drawn in to a terrible tv show. Trust me, I do it all the time. (Can I say weird obsession with Charmed?)

0 comments: