CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 December 2007

Athena's Home

Well, I brought Athena home... after two sets of x-rays, it shows one large walnut-sized mass that wasn't going away. What happens now is I have to bring her back to the vet in the morning (I had the option of leaving her there over night, but I know how stressed she was and I'd rather her be home over night) where we will do one more x-ray. If that mass is still there, it looks like they will be going in to remove it.

Sigh.

Let this be a lesson for me. Make sure everything is picked up off the floor at all times. And when it can't be picked up, she needs to be crated. Boo.

4 comments:

Patience-please said...

Oh I'm so sorry, but thank goodness you were on top of it.

Patience

Momma Phoenix said...

Me too! I would always rather be safe than sorry. Just wish I had been a little more on the ball during Christmas! This whole thing could have been avoided if we had taken the box with the peanuts and put it in the garage after the gift was out. :P D'oh! Each mistake is a chance to learn more. You can bet this won't be happening again!

Patience-please said...

Shoot, with a toddler and a newborn you can't keep everything picked up. What's my excuse??? :-b

Happy New Year-
Patience

Momma Phoenix said...

LOL!! You have 9 dogs. That is excuse enough! :D (They all need cuddles and walks and playtime, which is basically what I do, hehe!)