CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 August 2007

Yipee!

Thought I'd post a quick update... Caayn got a phone call a few hours ago. He made staff! And he has a low "number", which supposedly means he will get to actually sew on soon. He's thinking probably some time in January. Kind of sucks, because there is a possibility of him being in ALS (airman leadership school, I think that stands for) in November. So we'll have to hope that it doesn't fall anytime close to the birth, because we plan on him taking all of his leave then and staying home for like a month.

But YIPEE!!! I'm so so so so excited for him!!

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats.

although I have no idea what it means...but I know it's good. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY for him!! Congrats!!!

Momma Phoenix said...

Thanks guys! :D I don't think, in the end, it will change a whole lot... he'll just have to replace stripes on all his uniforms, be called Sergeant Smith rather than Airman, and get extra money. Lots of good, in my opinion!

The funny thing is, he doesn't really care about being promoted. Last year he didn't even bother studying. He only tried this year because he knew how much I wanted him to rank up, lol.

mb said...

yeah!!!

how is your pregnancy coming along?

m