CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 February 2007

Dwarves and Yorry

One more thing about my kitchen. Last night I was getting a cup to put some milk in, and I noticed that my cupboard smells like a man. How freaking weird is that? It's specifically ONLY the cupboard that holds the glasses and not any other. I'm not sure which cologne it smells like exactly, since the only one I can readily identify is Obsession and its not that one. There were comments made about a very small dwarf maybe, which then led to strange questions regarding Tyrion the dwarf in the Song of Ice and Fire series (by George R.R. Martin--seriously, go read it)... So yeah, I needed to share that. Because its weird.

For the record: I know they are called little people. I've seen the shows on TLC. I've seen the one dude rant about how it is so fucked up to say midget/dwarf, but seriously, its way more insulting (in my non-short opinon) to be calling them little people. As if they didn't realize they were little. Which they aren't. Little often impies young. We should really just be calling them short people. Hmm. I better shut up before I dig myself into some sort of hole.

One other thing, which I wasn't going to post about, except Sully demanded it. He has two cds (well, 3 if you included his lullaby cd) that he enjoys listening to. One is the soundtrack for Season 1 of Jack's Biog Music Show. We love that show. The other is a cd that was included with a Laurie Berkner dvd. It only has 6 songs. Laurie is Sully's very favorite girl. Even moreso than Rachael Ray, who we called his girlfriend for a long time because she always makes him stop in his tracks. (It could be her grating voice/laugh though...) I'm digressing. So anytime Sully sees me head towards the computer, he starts following me. "Yorry. Yorry. Yorry. Yorry! Yorry!! YORRY!!" He doesn't stop until you play the damn cd. Caayn and I sing Laurie songs all damn day, because aside from the cd, we also know all the ones from Jack's Big Music Show. It's so embarrassing.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

... We had someone return that CD/DVD at best buy... so we use it now to test things like DVD players... when we test one that has intermittent problems with sound/video we test it for like 24 hours... have you ever had to deal with her and that weird guy with the gituar for an 8 hour shift constantly... *shudder*...

Momma Phoenix said...

Oh, thats awful. The only way you can really stand it in the first place is by having kids. Sully gets all into the songs and makes them funny. Just listening to them? Not so fun. And that weird guy? That's her husband, from what I gather.

Unknown said...

... Oh I thought he was gay...

Momma Phoenix said...

Lol. It'd be more amusing that way.

You need to update your blog. And show more pictures of the monster trucks... :D

Unknown said...

... I only took the 1 picture... I decided to not take my camera in... *dumb*

Momma Phoenix said...

No camera?! Shame. Hope you had fun though. I haven't been to a monster truck thing since I was little.