CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 February 2007

Two things...

...in my kitchen that are bugging me.

One is my milk carton. As a household with a toddler goes, we fly through milk rather quickly. And every time I open a new gallon, it goes without saying that I will spill a good portion of it! Every time. It's the shape of the container or something. I always dread opening them.

Item number 2 is my salt shaker. It's just a teeny little shaker. Every time I take the little lid off to pour more salt in, quite a bit of salt comes out from the ridges where the lid sits. I have no idea how the salt gets there. It isn't there when I fill it, and the lid is twisted on as tightly as possible.

It's strange. Thought I'd share those two insights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnel
Have Caayn buy you one of these...

Momma Phoenix said...

Thats a much better idea than what I normally do: try to work it so that Caayn is the one who opens the new milk carton. :D