CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 February 2007

Jokes

Today was super super windy. It calls to mind a joke. Why is North Dakota so windy? Because Minnesota sucks and Montana blows.

(Not that they do, since both states are 100% better than North Dakota..)

And any joke calls to mind my favorite joke. Why are seagulls called seagulls? Because if they flew over bays they'd be baygulls! HAHAHA! Yeah, lame, but whatever. Don't knock it. I used to laugh so hard thinking of that joke that I could hardly get it out. I am so one of those people who can't tell jokes because the further into the joke they get, the harder they laugh. Yep. I'm a shame to my mom. She lives to tell really awful corny jokes. Seriously. And she never ruins it by laughing. She also is really good at coming up with zingers, on the spot. (Hmm... did I just reveal that I secretly like You've Got Mail? I definitely thought of that movie when I said zingers.)

Ooh. Here's another joke. Why can't a bicycle stand on its own? Because it's two tired. You know? That's not a good joke. The punchline works, and is funny, but written out you realize that the question part should maybe relate to the too-tired thing, maybe something with sleep.

Whatever. Who's the freak analyzing bad jokes? Me. I'm off to watch Kingdom Hospital with my man. Here's another secret: I can't stop calling it Kingdom Hearts. Freakin' A! And thats another thing. What the hell does the 'a' stand for? I've been saying freakin' a for as long as I can remember (which, admittedly, isn't very long, although in this case, I'm thinking at LEAST 6 or 7 years)...

Before I go, I have to say thanks to Jimmy and his music. Because of him I now have Sublime's Second Hand Smoke, which was a cd my brother gave me forever ago and then a friend borrowed and never returned.

0 comments: