CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 July 2007

Countdown to Harry

12:48 P.M. IN TRANSIT TO FINAL DESTINATION



It's coming... to me... SOON! Any time now. My front door is wide open, lol. I may attack the UPS truck if I see it drive by.

On a side note:


That's what I look like at 22 weeks. I'm 23 now... 17 more weeks, give or take a couple, and everyone can meet the young chap growing in my belly. 119 days. Also give or take some. Almost 3 months. And to top that off I am now reconsidering the name we chose. Which is tough, since Sully already knows him by his name.

I'll probably post again when I get the book. :D Can you tell I'm excited? I might even camp out in the front yard when Sully goes down for his nap....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your belly!!
xoxo

Phoenix said...

Cute, love the belly shot.

I agree with your Harry Potter post above. But I loved it.