CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 July 2007

Harry Potter

I ordered book #7 of the Harry Potter series from Amazon. I can't help it, I love that site. They also promised to have it shipped to me on Saturday, the day it comes out, which means I won't have to go downtown to buy it. Means less time wasted when I could just be reading it.

July 20, 2007 05:00:00 AM MINOT ND US Departure Scan
July 20, 2007 04:15:00 AM MINOT ND US Arrival Scan
July 19, 2007 09:45:00 PM FARGO ND US Departure Scan
July 19, 2007 05:37:00 AM OMAHA NE US Shipment picked up from seller's facility
July 16, 2007 12:20:13 AM US Carrier notified to pick up package

Status: In transit

UMMM... Excuse me while I squee a moment, but this sounds an awful lot (to me) like it will be arriving TODAY! If it was getting here tomorrow, it wouldn't have departed the Minot station and would no longer be in transit... SQUEE! I could be reading Harry Potter while Sully is napping (assuming I am not napping either, since I apparently got the third trimester sleepies a little bit early and have been taking a nap when I can).

Yikes!

I'm excited. Finally I won't have to read something that doesn't have words like contractions, leaking fluids, internal exams (which sounds naughty but most definitely is not, considering who will be doing the examining)... Yuck. My bedtime reading is Birthing From Within. Has some good points, but it does sort of clash with my HypnoBirthing stuff... and while it's fun to read, I have no interest in birthing art. My personality is too sneaky. If I know something I am doing is going to be analyzed, I can't put forth an honest effort, not considering the amount of my life I've spent putting forth a "normal" face. Err... wait, this is definite digression. I was being excited about reading HP. Yes! I am excited! My aunt and I used to sit around her kitchen table (best place in the world) and discuss the books in depth. We'd theorize and analyze and pick apart every detail. It was a lot of fun. I can picture her and my uncle at one of the midnight bashes going on...

So. don't expect to hear much from me. I'll be reading. Well, half the time. We are only getting one copy of the book and both of us want to read it. Our solution? One chapter at a time then switch. He wants to buy a second copy, but I know if we did that we'd both want to read at the same time and then no one would hang out with poor Sully.

And I promise not to post any spoilers!

Now I've got to run. Sully is awake and I hear him crying about how Robert has come out of his diaper (yes, his stuffed dog was sleeping in a diaper last night).

0 comments: