CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 June 2007

Secret Love

I really want some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Badly. I hate being pregnant sometimes. Luckily, we don't actually have a Krispy Kreme here. The only time we get access to those yummy dougnuts is when there is some kind of fundraiser going on. And then you can only buy them buy the dozen (darn). When I'm not pregnant... It's shameful to admit, but we'll buy two boxes. Yummy. No, we don't eat them in one sitting. I can't do that when I'm pregnant. It's guilt-wracking enough when I'm not, lol, but to eat that much bad stuff while growing another person just isn't right. (There's no way we could buy a box and then try to have me only have one. I have no will power when it comes to those things.)

Mmmm. Tasty. I never had them before moving here, either. Back home, I only ever got my doughnuts from the Golden Doughnut. Those are -still- the best ones you will ever find, even better than KK. And now, I'm going to go drown my doughnut desires with a large cup of water. :P Yay water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez girl, I'm addicted to KK donuts and pregnant too! Lucky for me (I guess) they are out of business here in AZ, so I can't have any. When I was pregnant with #1, I indulged a bit too often in them, sucking down at least 3 or 4 at a time. Didja know you get a free half dozen and a beverage on your bday? OH yah. On mine, we drove to THREE different KK's just to get all those donuts.
Now, I just buy those Entemenn's form the store and chow down. A little guilty pleasure never hurt, eh?
XOXO and lots of baby birthin' love to you.

Momma Phoenix said...

I saw your new pics (actually saw them on the other blog first)... you look really good! I wish my tummy would look that pretty that late in the game.

LOL! Yeah, that would be me--my birthday should be before the baby is due, and I could see driving around. Yum yum.

Lots of soothing vibes out your way, looks like it should be before too long!