CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 November 2007

Mr. L is Here!!

I'm writing this ahead of time so that Caayn can come home and fill in the details. As soon as I can, I will be sharing the details... I love a good birth story!

Lochlan Emery
Born on November 11th at 10:30 am
He is 20 1/2" long and weighs 7lbs and 12 ozs.

Caayn's version of the story:

Everything went really well...except the waking up at 2 am because labor always chooses the most inconvenient times to start. At about 3 am, the contractions were coming at 2 minutes apart so we packed up and headed down the road. Phoenix labored until about 9 am without any medication (to 8 cm) then opted for an epidural because her back labor was so intense. She completed and started pushing around 10 am, did wonderfully, and Lochlan made his appearance sometime around 10:30 (not 100% sure on the time...horrible I know!). Baby and Momma are doing just fine and enjoying some much deserved relaxation time at the hospital.


Sully thinks "Love YOU, Lochlan!"


Here's a picture of the dude!: Erm...not a technical wizard here. Phoenix will post it later. Or, for now, check out her Flickr page!


See ya all when I can!

5 comments:

bella said...

Oh congratulations.
I am bursting with happiness for you.
Take care.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Lauren said...

Congratulations!

Leigh Steele said...

Yay for you, Goddess Mama! I am SO excited that your little guy is here and that your birth was amazing. What a warrior you are.
Welcome to the world Lochlan!
xoxo and rest up Mama. :)

Momma Phoenix said...

YAY! Thank you everyone! :) I'm home now and I can't wait to get it all written down. I don't want to forget a single moment of it. I am SO in love with him, he is just so amazing!

and now, I am going to go sprawl in bed and rejoice in being able to cuddle with my family!