CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 September 2007

Jeans Anyone?

I finally was allowed to make my midwife appointment. It's scheduled for Friday. Which seems so very far away. I'm definitely having a very large increase in Braxton-Hicks. Generally I have between 4-6 an hour, just enough to not have to call L&D, haha. Water, peeing, laying down... none of that makes them stop. It's very annoying. Every single time I get one, I feel like I have to pee. My guess? The baby is right on my bladder and the squeeze makes him push on it. Drives me bonkers! My belly is now at 42" around... one more inch and it will be 10" larger than pre-baby. (We can thank the c-section for that 33" gut. :P) And you know what? I totally squeezed into a pair of jeans that were size 5. HA!!! They were, of course, stretched to the limit at the top, but since I was wearing a mid-thigh length dress, you couldn't tell. I felt so hot! And human! I forgot how good a pair of jeans can make you feel. Yes, it was a wee bit uncomfortable, but it was totally worth it. I'm trying to figure out where I can get something like a Bella band, so I can wear more jeans. (Hey, I need to do something anyway--all my maternity clothes are summer stuff, and out here I absolutely can't find good maternity pants that look half way decent....) I know a tube top would work great, except I don't think stores are selling them anymore, it being fall and all... Eh, well, I'll figure something out.

On a Sully note... He took of his pajama top all by himself this morning, and then, with a teeny bit of help (showing him how to hold the shirt), he put the shirt he picked out on all by himself. How much does he rock!?

Ugh. Another BH. I've got to pack his bag, then I'm gonna sit on my butt for a few minutes before rummaging through my clothes and seeing if I can pull of wearing JEANS in PUBLIC with my man. Ooooh yeah! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what you are saying is we are going to get a picture update in a pair of jeans? (that fit)

Momma Phoenix said...

Sure! And probably a new belly shot too, since I haven't done that in awhile...

Although, if you've been reading me for long, you'll know that I say (a lot) that I'll put up pictures and then it takes me a week or two before I get around to it. :D I'm Queen of Procrastinatia, where our national motto is "Why do today what I can just do tomorrow!"